May help reduce pain associated with arthritis and help manage chronic conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms may include: Indigestion, acid reflux, IBS, random bowel changes, stomach pain and bloating.
Digestive Stool Analysis and Parasitology: Evaluates digestion and absorption, bacterial balance and metabolism, yeast and immune status, and for presence of parasites.
H. Pylori Breath Test: Tests for active H. pylori infections and efficacy of treatment.
Symptoms: Unexplained skin, bowel changes, headaches, increased infections, fatigue and bloating.
• ALCAT Food Panel: mild to severe food intolerance, presence of Candida, and sensitivity to gluten and dairy proteins. With the results, you will receive a rotational diet to assist you with your new dietary regime. The panels range from 50 to 237 foods.
• ALCAT Food Additive/Coloring Panel: Evaluates sensitivity to food additives and coloring, such as Aspartame, MSG, Potassium Nitrite, and others.
• ALCAT Vegetarian Food Panel: Evaluates mild to severe food intolerance specifically to vegetarian foods, suggests a rotational diet to assist you with your new dietary regime. Includes 150 foods.
Symptoms: Altered cholesterol values, high blood pressure, increased blood sugar, metabolic syndrome and/or family history of heart disease or diabetes.
Spectracell’s CardioMetabolic Risk Assessment: The most accurate and comprehensive cholesterol test available today, reporting 15 separate components of blood cholesterol. Additionally, it checks for markers of Metabolic Syndrome, diabetes, congestive heart failure and genetic predisposition towards heart disease.
OmegaCheck – Determines patient’s risk for sudden cardiac death and helps management and treatment of lipoprotein disorders. An adequate level of the Omega-3’s EPA and DHA can reduce this risk by 90%. This test is a great compliment to the LPP test for cardiovascular risk reduction.
HORMONES – FEMALE
Symptoms: Trouble conceiving, irregular menstruation, menopausal symptoms, weight changes and mood changes.
Diagnos-tech Female Hormone Panel: Hormonal levels may be tested through the following tests in addition to blood work. The test illustrates the profile of Estrogen and Progesterone simultaneously and during the hormonal cycle. In addition, the test includes Testosterone and DHEA. The expanded eFHP also includes FSH & LH measurements to see if brain control and stimulation of the ovaries is optimal.
Symptoms: Decreased muscle strength, hair loss, insomnia, decreased libido and energy.
Diagnos-tech Male Hormone Panel: Hormonal levels may be tested through the following tests in addition to blood work. Using your saliva sample, the regular MHP panel measures six hormones: DHEA, Androstenedione, Testosterone, Dihy-drotestosterone, Estrone & Progesterone. The extended panel eMHP measures these six hormones plus FSH & LH.
ALCAT Pharmacoactive Agents Panel: Evaluates your sensitivity to 20 most common pharmacoactive agents, such as Histamine, Serotonin, Nicotine and Tryptophane, etc.
ALCAT Antibiotics & Anti-inflammatory Panel: Evaluates your sensitivity to the 10 most commonly used antibiotics and 10 most commonly used anti-inflammatory medicines
ALCAT Medical Herbal Panel: Evaluates your sensitivity to most common medical herbs.
Symptoms of mal-absorption may include: Unexplained fatigue, lack of energy, lack of concentration, inability to focus, unusual hunger, sleep disturbance and vitamin deficiencies
• DDX Urine Amino Acids: Measures dietary protein adequacy, amino acid balance, gastrointestinal dysfunctions, nutritional deficiencies (vitamins, minerals), and kidney and liver dysfunction along with susceptibility to inflammatory response and oxidative stress.
• Functional Intracellular Analysis: Provides the most comprehensive nutritional analysis of micronutrient function within your white blood cells.
• Lam probe: Precise removal of minor skin irregularities, such as spider veins, skin tags, clogged pores, acne pimples, and cherry angiomas, etc., using a non-invasive radio frequency technology, providing immediate results and minimum post procedural discomfort.
Diagnos-techs Adrenal Stress Index: An in-depth test which evaluates adrenal rhythm and function using four saliva samples taken within one circadian cycle.
PERSONALIZED NUTRACEUTICAL PLAN
Discover the top five supplements which are important for your health management, with an analysis that is performed using your health history, recent blood work and a health assessment questionnaire
Symptoms: Fatigue, headaches, auto-immune diseases, allergies, mood changes, immune deficiency, infertility, certain cancers, depression and loss of concentration.
• ALCAT Environmental Chemical Panel: Tests for blood levels of common toxic environmentalchemicals, such as formaldehyde, chlorine, phenolsand sulfates, etc.
• ALCAT Mold Panel: Tests for levels of 20 common molds, including but not limited to Candida, Aspergillus, Penicillium, and Trichoderma.
• DDX Urine Toxic Metals and Essential Elements: An invaluable tool for the assessment of retention of the common toxic metals in the body. Among the other metals, it tests for aluminum, mercury, lead and arsenic.
• DDX Hair Analysis: Measure the concentration of toxic and essential elements in your body using your hair. The elements are 200-300 times more concentrated in hair, making it easier to detect accurate amounts of recent exposures.
First Line Therapy: Therapy based on the recommendation by National Institute of Health for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia, diabetes, weight management, hormonal imbalance and health management.
Lipoden Injections: Weekly injections enhance fat metabolism as an adjunct to dietary modifications and exercise plans for weight management.
Modified HCG Diet: HCG sublingual is prescribed in addition to caloric restricted diet.
Detox and Cleanse Diet: A 10-Day or 28-Day Food Elimination Diet to provide a great start to weight reduction goals or to push past a plateau in weight loss.
COLD LASER THERAPY TREATMENT
Relax and relieve your aches and pains with our cold laser therapy treatments.
Disclaimer: The testing is provided for established patients only. For the benefit of our patients and to provide optimum health care, we highly recommend that the patients have an office visit within 30 days prior to administering the test to discuss which tests are applicable to their personal health needs. All testing requires a follow-up appointment after we have received your results.