We Make It Simple!
Our goal is to assist you in obtaining a medical recommendation for your Arizona Medical Cannabis Card.
We provide you with a professional, confidential environment to complete your medical evaluation and application process.
To apply for a medical cannabis card, Arizona law requires a physician to complete a medical evaluation. We will conduct the required medical review of your qualified health condition.
Upon approval, our staff will help you complete the Arizona Medical Cannabis Online Application.
WHAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS WILL QUALIFY A PATIENT FOR MEDICAL CANNABIS?
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
WHAT DO I NEED FOR A MEDICAL CANNABIS CERTIFICATION APPOINTMENT?
- A valid Arizona State ID, Arizona Driver’s License or US Passport
- Medical Records from the last 12 months showing you are being treated for one of the above medical conditions (without these medical records we will not be able to proceed). We can request your records from your provider.
- If you have Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as food stamps), you must show a copy of an eligibility notice or electronic benefits transfer card with the patient’s name. For a qualifying patient who is currently has SNAP, the cost of a registry identification card is reduced from $150 to $75.
Call us today to schedule your appointment!
Integrative Medical Associates
7468 N La Cholla Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85741
(520) 297-9664 • firstname.lastname@example.org