Balancing Body Chemistry with Nutrition Solution
A simple routine blood test can help identify your potential nutritional deficiencies. Identifying them will help you towards optimal health by providing you with customized pharmacy grade vitamins, minerals and botanicals.
Additional testing can be done to measure how micro nutrients are functioning within your white blood cells. These tests allow nutritional assessment for a broad variety of clinical conditions including arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular risk, diabetes, various immunological disorders, metabolic disorders and micro nutrient deficiencies.
Nutrient Deficient Facts
• 90% of Americans are nutrient deficient in their diet.
• Prescription drugs can cause nutrient loss.
• Stress both physical and psychological can cause nutritional deficiencies, and lack of proper nutrients can cause damage to your body.
• A proper personalized nutritional profile is important to your health
• Your body has the potential to work like a fine turned machine.
Your blood is the clue …. Stop guessing with your health!
• Are you taking vitamins you think you may need?
• Do you have a condition you are trying to control by taking supplements instead of drugs?
• Want precision with your health?
• Well STOP GUESSING and START KNOWING!
• Remember your system is unique. You are an individual and your blood is the clue.
Stop Guessing and Start Knowing!
Dr. Bruce Sadilek will guide you to the correct nutraceuticals and botanicals that are right for your body. He understands how your daily stressors and prescriptions can deplete the nutrients you need and will be able to find the correct balance for you.
Dr. Bruce Sadilek provides primary care medicine blending the best of traditional and natural modalities. Additionally, he is certified in sports medicine. He currently serves as chairman of the Arizona Medical Board and has been awarded Physician of the Year and the Legacy Award for his contributions to the advancement and development of medicine. He is a LCI League cycle instructor and bike ambassador.